Sunday, May 15, 2011

Update

So I am about halfway done with my Master's degree at Hunter College in Deaf and Hard of Hearing Education grades K-12, with a dual certification in regular education grades 1-6.  I have 25 credits under my belt and another 33 to go!  I am taking three summer classes, so that will knock out another 8 credits.  It's been a stressful and chock full semester, but I made it through.  I even got a job as a teaching assistant this summer at the school for the Deaf that I have been volunteering at all year.  Hooray!  Things are looking up.  Going for my teaching assistant certification, and then my teacher's certification.  I hope to graduate by May or August of 2012.  Not that I want to rush through my Master's, but I am eager to get into the classroom and teach, already. Two more finals to go this semester, and I will be done May 23rd.  No rest for the weary--it will be a busy summer.  Looking forward to it!

Signed,
The Energizer Bunny

P.S. GO YANKEES!

No comments:

Post a Comment