Wednesday, March 31, 2010

#omgidothistoo

Do you make To-Do Lists? I enjoy making lists in general, but to-do lists in particular give me a sense of accomplishment. It is as if I have already crossed something off my list just by listing all of the things I must or want to get done. To-do lists are also helpful because I don't have the best memory (note to self: put Gingko Biloba on shopping list), so writing everything down helps me keep track of what I already did and what I still need to do. Perhaps I am overstating the obvious--do most people make to-do lists? Or am I the only one who is an over-organizer and mindless-task-doer?

Anyway, here are some lists that I made lately. (If you want to know how bad my list-making is, I have even made lists of things to blog about. Yes. It's like that.)

Famous People I have Seen on the Street
1. Spike Lee in Union Square
2. Tony Danza on the NYC Subway
3. Ronan Tinen on Madison Avenue
4. Tina Fey on West 4th Street
5. Blake Lively at Barnard

Famous People I have Actually Met In Person
1. Derek Jeter
2. Phil Rizzuto
3. David Cone
4. Jim Abbott
5. Joe Giardi
6. Andy Petitte
7. Tino Martinez
8. Willy Randolph
9. Buck Showwalter
10. A bunch of other Yankees
11. Bobby Long (singer/songwriter)
12. Anthony Rapp (the original Mark in Rent)

1 comment:

  1. My list of famous people met would be mostly writers. And not especially famous ones.

    ReplyDelete