Monday, January 18, 2010

My First E-Z Bake Blog

Hellooooooo, Cyberspace!

I haven't quite figured out the tricks o' the trade to this blogging thing yet. I started out about a month ago on Blogher.com, which is a great site for women who blog, but it turns out that it is not a blog, per se. So here I am, taking another whack at it. Instead of re-posting some of my entries, here is the link to my blogher profile.

I'm looking forward to posting more interesting fodder to shoot into the cybervoid, so stay tuned!

Food for thought: Despite all the bad stuff that's going on right now in President Obama's administration with healthcare and the deployment of 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan, do we not have a kick-ass First Lady? We would be hard-pressed to find a more inspiring, strong, stylish, and amazing role-model for women of all ages than Michelle Obama. You glow, girl!

2 comments:

  1. I see you! lov ya! I cant follow you though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl! I am following all your blogs! lol I put my Follow thingy back on the bottom of my page. Follow meeee hehe

    ReplyDelete