Saturday, April 2, 2011

Awesome 90s Games

Just for fun.  Remember these?

Simon, the tricky reflex tester.  I happen to have the reflexes of a panther, so I always did well in this game.  I was wondering the other day if this game would have been easier if there were no sound?  Beep, boop, womp womp!

Something tells me that many a fingertip was taken off playing this old 90s past-time.  Good times, good times.

   
"You'll get caught up in the, Crossfire!  Crossfire!  CROSS FIYAAHHH!!"  This game wins the best-theme-song-for-a-board-game award.  Kudos to you, Crossfire.  Thanks for starting many a fight between me and my brother.  This one's for you. 

Yeah, I collected Pogs.  I'm not sure why--sort of like that Tamigotchi phase.  We just sort of did it without thinking, wanted it because we were told to want it.  Oh, American advertisers--you're good at your job.  I think I witnessed someone actually playing with Pogs two times, max.  All I remember doing was looking at my collection on end.  Weird.
"Segaaaa."  Oh, game gear.  How many hours I wasted trying to beat Sonic the Hedgehog on you.  That's the only game I ever played, except trying and failing at Sonic II.  Gooood times.
This last one's not really related to 90s games.  But I wonder if any places in the 80s/90s actually looked like The Max from Saved by the Bell, a show I watched entirely too much of.  If so, I hope they have already burned to the ground.  The lameness is astounding.  How did anyone ever think this was cool (or am I the only loser who thought so)?!

And we end with the 90s in one picture.  Fresh to the death.

No comments:

Post a Comment