Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bon Voyage!

I've been talking with my friend Karin about possibly doing an EF College Break trip to London and Paris over New Year's 2012.  We wanted to go to Ireland, too, so maybe we will plan the trip independently because she has a lot of family there.  It might be cheaper if we plan it ourselves.  But the EF College Break is really cool because it is all-inclusive: the price includes hotel, airfare, a 24-hour tour guide, entrance to museums and special attractions, and one meal a day.  It doesn't include lunch or dinner, drinks (obviously), or shopping.  So, if I'm not broke by that time, we may go.

My mom and I also discussed going to Italy together the summer after I graduate and get my master's degree.  I was thinking something along the lines of an Adriana Trigiani tour, since we read all of her books, love Adriana, and would love to see the sites on the tour (think Rome, Amalfi Coast, Capri, or Florence, Tuscany, Arezzo, and Pisa).  That's an even more expensive one, though!  I guess after I went to Ireland, I caught a little bit of the travel bug.  But there's worse things, right?  Just don't ask my bank account...

More stamps on my passaporto, per favore!

No comments:

Post a Comment